Other Ordering Tools
|EncoderPro.com for Payers
You have this item up for renewal.
By clicking New Subscription, you will begin a new subscription to this product. By clicking Renew Now, you will renew your current subscription to this product.
EncoderPro.com for Payers
provides online access to comprehensive code validation software for fast search capability. Designed specifically for payer organizations, users can search for CPT®
procedures, HCPCS Level II supplies and services, and both ICD-9-CM diagnosis and procedures codes and ICD-10-CM/PCS based on descriptions on the provider and hospital claim forms. Plus, with EncoderPro.com for Payers
, users can correctly identify the services in question for outpatient and inpatient hospital services, invasive procedures, CT, MRI, and PET scans. Read more
Customers who bought this item also bought
Features and benefits
- Optum360 CodeLogicTM search engine. Find and validate CPT®, HCPCS, ICD-9-CM and ICD-10-CM/PCS codes using lay terms, acronyms, abbreviations, and even the misspelled words found on outpatient and inpatient UB-04s and providers’ CMS-1500 claim forms.
- ICD-10-CM/PCS. Includes mapping content from ICD-9-CM v1 v2, and v3 codes to ICD-10-CM and -PCS codes (as well as backward mapping) using the GEM (General Equivalency Mappings) and Optum360 MapSelects clinical mapping content. Also includes ICD-10-CM and -PCS searching and Optum360 tabular (ICD-10-CM and -PCS books) content.
- Enhanced compliance editor with the Optum360 ClaimsManager rules. Check claim compliance for selected codes through an edit check to ensure proper unbundling, correct modifiers, complete diagnoses, and more prior to submittal to a clearinghouse/vendor/payer. Includes an 24-month historical content database for use during claim adjudication. Over 130 coding rules are reviewed.
- Featured Coders’ Desk Reference lay descriptions. Clearly understand CPT®, HCPCS, ICD-9-CM and ICD-10-CM/PCS codes using Coders’ Desk Reference lay descriptions—a one-stop resource, providing lay descriptions for surgical, laboratory/pathology, radiology, and medicine codes, eliminating the need for multiple resources and increasing productivity.
- Color-coded edits. Determine charges allowed by Medicare for capitation, fee-for-service, outpatient and inpatient hospital services, and provider payments. Know cost and reimbursement amounts by understanding whether a code carries an age or sex edit, is covered by Medicare, or contains bundled services.
- Local coverage determinations (LCDs) and Medicare’s Pub. 100 access. Check procedures for Medicare coverage instructions and medical necessity edits across all CMS MACs. Understand which ICD-9-CM (and ICD-10-CM) procedures define medical necessity and what the documentation guidelines are for successful claim submission. Gain insight into procedures and services that carry little or discretionary coverage and how to report them.
- Medicare secondary payer coordination of benefits. Access the entire MSP Manual and understand assigning responsibility for first and second payer.
- Notepad. Store your most frequently used codes for easy access and export your codes to Windows programs.
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.
Customize your EncoderPro.com for Payers with add-ons:
- I10 Map Manager (Item WA26)
- AHA Coding Clinic for HCPCS Add-on (Item WA03)
- AHA Coding Clinic for ICD-9-CM Add-on (Item WA02)
- ASA Crosswalk® (Item WA24)
- Coders’ Dictionary Add-on (Item WA05)
- Coder’s Essential 3-Pack (Item WA22)
- CPT® Assistant Add-on (Item WA01)
- CPT® Changes Add-on (Item WA27)
- HCPCS D Codes Add-on (Item WA23)
- Dr. Z's Medical Coding Series: Interventional Radiology (Item WA30 and WA31)
- DrugReimbursement.com Add-on (Item WA08)
- Historical Application Content Add-on (Item WA11)
- Claims Batch Editor Add-on (Item WA16)
- Stedman’s Dictionary Add-on (Item WA04)
For a video demo of EncoderPro.com for Payers
, Click Here
To hear what others are saying about EncoderPro.com
, Click Here
Ryan Devey - Product Manager, EncoderPro.com
Employed at Optum360 for 10 years
Ryan graduated from the University of Utah in healthcare
administration and has worked for multiple commercial payer
organizations in several different roles. Additionally, Ryan
worked as a practice administrator for a physician clinic, where
he implemented an EMR system and a fully electronic coding
and code review process. For the past 10 years, Ryan has
designed and managed medical coding data management
systems, workers compensation rebilling systems and medical
coding/fee schedule software.
Sign in to