You have this item up for renewal.
By clicking New Subscription, you will begin a new subscription to this product. By clicking Renew Now, you will renew your current subscription to this product.
To save time, eliminate confusion, and improve coding proficiency, turn to the Procedural Cross Coder 2017
. An ideal resource for those coding both inpatient and outpatient procedures, this all-in-one resource crosswalks ICD-10-PCS procedure codes to CPT® and HCPCS Level II codes, allowing the user to analyze data across coding systems. Read more
Customers who bought this item also bought
Features and benefits
• ICD-10-PCS procedure codes are listed in numerical order to make searching quick and easy.
• Increase coding efficiency using just one resource. Complete claims requiring ICD-10-PCS procedure codes, CPT®, and HCPCS Level II codes using the same resource.
• Gain a clear understanding of what various ICD-10-PCS and CPT® codes actually mean. Definitions for many of the inpatient and outpatient codes are provided to help with making more appropriate, precise code selections.
• Find answers quickly. The glossary supplies definitions for common clinical, billing, and reimbursement terminology.
• Optum360 Edge – eBooks are indexed and bookmarked for fast searching, allowing you to move through the content quickly and efficiently.
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.
Vikas Kumar, BHMS, CPC, CPC-H, Clinical/Technical Editor -
Anita Schmidt, BS, RHIT, Clinical/Technical Editor -