Customers who bought this item also bought
Features and benefits
- Optum360 Edge—HCPCS Procedure Codes. Only Optum360 offers HCPCS procedure codes specific to your specialty with the same information as we provide for CPT codes.
- Quickly find information. All the information you need is provided, including illustrations, lay descriptions, coding tips, terms, cross-coding, and Medicare RVUs, and Pub. 100 references
- Organized by CPT® and HCPCS code. Essential procedures for general surgery and gastroenterology are listed by CPT® or HCPCS code, along with crosswalks to ICD-10-CM diagnosis codes.
- Easily determine fees for your practice and reinforce consistency in the charges. National Medicare relative value units for surgery codes and most diagnostic procedures are included.
- Avoid claim denials and/or audits. Medicare payer information provides the references to Pub. 100 guidelines, follow-up days, and assistant-at-surgery.
- CCI Edits by CPT® and HCPCS code. CPT® codes with associated CCI edits in a special section and quarterly updates available online.
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.
Karen Prescott Adkins, CPC, CPC-I, CSS-P - Ms. Adkins has more than 18 years of experience in the health care profession. She has an extensive background in professional component coding and billing. Her prior experience includes establishing and maintaining a coding and billing service, directing physician practice start-ups, functioning as director of physician credentialing, negotiating insurance contracts, and functioning as a health care consultant. Her areas of expertise include coding and reimbursement, documentation education, compliance, practice management, and revenue cycle management. Ms. Adkins is a member of the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC), and the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA).