Current Procedure Codes Subscription Data File w/ RVUs and Customer-Friendly Descriptors
Find timely, accurate, and value-added information to power your coding, billing, and practice management systems with the Optum360 Current Procedure Codes with RVUs Subscription Data File with Consumer-Friendly Descriptors. Complete with code sets and proprietary add-on information, you’ll have access to essential coding and reimbursement data for the CPT® code set in an updateable, easy-to-use format.
- Accurate data. Gain confidence in correct code selection the first time.
- Quarterly updates. Receive updates four times per year to ensure your system is always HIPAA compliant.
- Valuable add-on files. Access additional value-added information to enhance coding precision, including code change details, modifier crosswalks, Medicare fees, and age/gender indicator edits.
- EPIC compatible
The price of Current Procedure Codes Subscription Data File w/ RVUs and Customer-Friendly Descriptors Data File does not include add-ons. Add-ons sold separately. Please call for details.
Available Add-on files:
- Change Detail File – Change Types, Effective Dates, Replacement Code Crosswalk. (Item # A0205)
- Modifiers Crosswalk - CPT® to Modifier crosswalk, modifiers and descriptions. (Item # A0202 or A0212)
- Medicare Physician Fee Schedule - Complete MPFS Fee Schedule RVUs. (Item # A0201)
- Optum360 CPT® Indicators – Age, Sex, Non-covered, Unlisted, Mod. Exempt., and more. (Item # A0204)
- Age Range Edits - Beginning Age, Ending Age (Item # EA0207)
- Medically Unlikely Edits – Maximum Daily Frequency, Provider, Facility (Item # EA0208)
- Current Procedure Codes Category File – Description, Category, Sub-categories (Item # EA0211)
- Code History - Description, Add Date, Termination Date, Validity Change Date (Item # EA0209)
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.