2019 HIPAA Tool Kit
Optum360 | 2019 |
Designed to help providers implement HIPAA rules and regulations, HIPAA Tool Kit is an ideal resource for creating a new compliance program or conducting a compliance assessment. Includes customizable policies and procedures for HIPAA privacy, security and transactions requirements, and a comprehensive HIPAA encyclopedia covering topics such as the recent Breach Notification rules and risk assessment reporting. Remember—you get our 170-page HIPAA Customizable Compliance Plan free when you purchase the HIPAA Tool Kit.
- Optum360 Edge—HIPAA Handbooks for Clinicians and Office Staff. Ready-to-use, customizable handbooks explain HIPAA privacy and security compliance. Includes 20-question exam.
- Optum360 Edge—HIPAA eLearning Course included. Earn 1 CEU.
- HIPAA auditing and risk assessment guides. Conduct the internal audits and risk assessments that CMS expects to see and that the Office for Civil Rights is actively monitoring. Get these must-have customizable policies, procedures, and worksheets to ensure your HIPAA program is effective and to show your due diligence in meeting your obligation to monitor HIPAA compliance.
- Get our online (downloadable) 100-page HIPAA Customizable Compliance Plan, free, when you purchase the HIPAA Tool Kit. Policies and procedures are ready to be customized and available in easy-to-use Microsoft Word format.
- Comprehensive management policies and procedures. More than 60 pages of new customizable policies, procedures, and forms. Includes our detailed Risk Assessment/Risk Analysis tool. Get customizable reports and forms for the risk assessment that the Office for Civil Rights expects you to have in your records.
- Policy and procedure development guidance templates. Over 200+ templates for privacy, security, transaction policies, and forms that can be customized to expedite the development of policies. You get both print and electronic formats.
- Also available as an eBook. Convenient for key word searching.
- Skills tests. Quantify your own, as well as your staff's, level of understanding of HIPAA topics.
- Security implementation guidance. Get the latest in security and submission rules, regulations, and strategies.
- Assessment and implementation guidance for each provision. Separate chapters focusing on issues specific to that provision allow users to perform comprehensive and accurate assessments that lead to successful implementation.
- Customizable training materials. Get ready-to-use presentation content, plus talking points designed to make complex HIPAA topics understandable to all.
Ms. Hall is a new product subject matter expert for Optum360. Ms. Hall has more than 25 years of experience in the health care field. Her experience includes 10 years as office manager for large multi-specialty medical practices. Ms. Hall has written several multi-specialty newsletters and coding and reimbursement manuals, and served as a health care consultant. She has taught seminars on CPT®/HCPCS and ICD-9-CM coding and physician fee schedules. She is an active member of the American Academy of Professional Coders.
Leanne Patterson, CPC
Ms. Patterson has more than 15 years of experience in the healthcare profession. She has an extensive background in professional component coding, with expertise in E/M coding and auditing, and HIPAA compliance. Her experience includes general surgery coding, serving as Director of Compliance, conducting chart-to-claim audits, and physician education. She has been responsible for coding and denial management in large multi-specialty physician practices, and most recently has been part of a team developing content for educational products related to ICD-10-CM. Ms. Patterson is credentialed by the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) as a Certified Professional Coder (CPC).