2019 ICD-10-CM Professional for Physicians (Softbound)
Optum360 | 2019 |
The ICD-10-CM Professional for Physicians with our hallmark features and format makes facing the challenge of accurate diagnosis coding easier. Developed specifically to meet the needs of physicians, the Optum360 codebook contains the complete ICD-10-CM code set which is the cornerstone for establishing medical necessity, determining coverage, and ensuring appropriate reimbursement. Now with a new symbol in the tabular for codes associated with CMS quality payment program (QPP) measures and a symbol to identify codes associated with CMS hierarchical condition categories (HCC) used in risk adjustment (RA) coding.
All 2019 ICD-10-CM for Physicians code books will include guidelines bound in the book.
• New — Optum360 Edge — QPP measures. Introducing a new symbol in the tabular to identify diagnosis codes associated with QPP measures.
• New — Optum360 Edge — Coding Tips. Specific coding tips for physician and outpatient settings.
• New — Optum360 Edge — More Definitions. More diagnostic terms are defined.
• New — Optum360 Edge — Complete list of code changes. All 2019 new, revised, and deleted codes listed in the front of the book.
• Optum360 Edge — Intuitive features and format. With all of our visual alerts, including color-coding and symbols to identify coding notes and instructions, additional character requirements, placeholder X, Medicare Code Edits (MCEs), manifestation codes, HCCs and unspecified codes.
Peggy Willard, CCS, AHIMA-approved ICD-10-CM/PCS Trainer
Ms. Willard’s expertise is ICD-10-CM and PCS including in-depth analysis of medical record documentation, ICD-10-CM/PCS code and DRG assignment. In recent years she has been responsible for the creation and development of several print products and e-books designed to assist with appropriate application of ICD-10-CM and PCS coding system. Ms. Willard has several years of prior experience in Level I Adult and Pediatric Trauma hospital coding, specializing in ICD-9-CM, DRG, and CPT coding with emphasis in conducting coding audits, and conducting coding training for coding staff and clinical documentation specialists. Ms. Willard is an active member of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) and the Minnesota Health Information Management Association (MHIMA).