RevenueCyclePro.com Facility Encoder Module Add-on
Optum360 | |
Watch the RevenueCyclePro.com Facility Encoder Module Add-on webinar.
The RevenueCyclePro.com Facility Encoder Module Add-on brings together all of the information and tools that coders need into a single, streamlined solution. Combined with RevenueCyclePro.com, the Facility Encoder Module presents vital coding information to coders precisely when and where they need it, all within a single code summary screen. Our proven hospital encoder technology integrated with the industry’s most comprehensive coding, reimbursement and regulatory reference content, in one seamless product, helps coders achieve accuracy and high productivity.
NOTE: This item is an add-on to our suite of online products. This item may only be purchased online if you are also buying a new subscription to an online application.
The RevenueCyclePro.com Facility Encoder Module Add-on may be added to this online coding tool:
- RevenueCyclePro.com (Item 4790)
If you are already an active subscriber to one of our online coding applications and you are interested in purchasing an add-on, please contact a customer service representative at 1-800-464-3649, option 1.
CPT is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.
- Logic and book coding: Leverages Optum360® proven knowledge-based and logicbased encoding for diagnosis and procedure code assignment
- Logic path history tracks user’s logic selections, allows user to unselect single or multiple selections and print a report of logic selections
- Edits: Provider-specific inpatient and outpatient medical necessity, MCE, OCE and Optum360 proprietary claim edits for all acute care and critical access hospitals
- Reimbursement: Dynamic, real-time, hospital-specific MS-DRG and APC grouping and pricing for reimbursement information and payment validation
- MS-DRG modeling enables complete coding accuracy when documentation supports it
- Integrated with RevenueCyclePro.com: Each code is linked to vital references such as AHA Coding Clinics, Code Specific Guidelines, proprietary Optum360 Specialty Articles and Clinical Documentation guidelines, Optum360 CDI content and more at your fingertips
- “RCP Code Detail” link: current and historical comprehensive code detail including crosswalks transmittals, IOMs etc. — detail page is based on the discharge date
- Full access to RevenueCyclePro.com provides additional vital content such as MDC optimizing tips, complete Uniform Billing Editor ebook, inpatient and outpatient hospital compliance checker leveraged from Optum360 Claims Manager
Denise is the product manager for eFacility Solutions and has been with Optum360 for 24 years. During that time, she spent 10 years working closely with the chargemaster consulting team, and, prior to accepting her most recent position, was training as a junior consultant. She earned a Bachelor of Science degree in nursing from the University of Utah and is a certified coding professional.