2021 ICD-10 Essentials: Applying ICD-10-PCS Guidelines
Optum360 | 2021
• Optum360 Edge — Hundreds of coding examples/case studies. Applying ICD-10-PCS Guidelines provides multiple case studies illustrating application of ICD-10-PCS guidelines.
• Optum360 Edge — Coding rationale. Coding examples and case studies:
- Provide rationale for each ICD-10-PCS code assigned
- Explain the root operation(s) performed
- Compare and contrast similar root operations and identify the correct root operation based on root operation definitions
- Identify and explain all applicable coding and reporting guidelines
• Optum360 Edge — Designed for all levels of expertise. Coding examples and case studies tackle coding concepts ranging from basic to the most complex.
• Optum360 Edge — Illustrations. Both anatomical and procedural illustrations are provided to further enhance understanding.
• Citations to AHA Coding Clinic Articles. Use these references to locate the year, quarter, and page of the reference in your AHA Coding Clinic.