2019 Dental Customized Fee Analyzer (One Specialty)
Optum360 | 2019 |
Dental Customized Fee Analyzer provides dentists and oral surgeons with a customized report for their specific geographic area and the CPT® and CDT codes most frequently used in a dental and/or OMS practice. Under-priced fees can cost a practice thousands of dollars each year. To set the most appropriate fees, you need specific information for your geographic locality, as fees vary widely across the country. Relying on national averages can result in reimbursement that is too low or billable charges that are too high. This resource will provide defensible data when revising your fee schedule, negotiating contracts, and conducting competitive analysis.
- Seven reference points of charge data (50th, 60th, 75th, 80th, 85th, 90th and 95th). Perform competitive analyses with confidence and help make more accurate adjustments of charges.
- Real-life claims from the FAIR Health database of over 1.5 billion charge records. Develop and help maintain competitive fees while having defensible data during contract negotiations.
- Follow-up days listed by procedure. Quickly identify the number of days a physician is responsible for services under a CPT® code.
- Professional (PC) and Technical (TC) component splits of global services for all CPT® codes. Estimate allocation and reimbursement for the physician and technical portion of a specific service.
- Printed book or downloadable data file. Choose from two format options.
Nichole VanHorn, CPC, CCS-P
Ms. VanHorn has more than 15 years of experience in the health care profession. Her areas of expertise include CPT© and ICD-9-CM coding in multiple specialties, auditing, and education. Most recently she served as Clinical Auditor for the Children’s Hospital Physicians at Blank Children’s Hospital, Des Moines, Iowa where she functioned as an auditor for a multi-specialty group. Ms. VanHorn was responsible for the oversight of the physician coding and education section of the Corporate Compliance Program. She has been an active member of her local American Academy of Professional Coders chapter for several years and served as an officer.
Kristin Bentley, CPC
Ms. Bentley has 10 years of experience in the health care profession. She has an extensive background in professional component coding, with expertise in radiation therapy, chemotherapy, radiology, and ambulatory surgery procedure coding. She has conducted chart-to-claim audits and physician education. Ms. Bentley has functioned as a billing specialist and has extensive denial management experience. She is an active member of the American Academy of Professional Coders.